How to use Instant Lifting Results after Makeup
- Cleanse your skin
- Apply moisturiser and allow it to absorb into the skin
- If you wear liquid foundation apply and let it dry
- Apply Larimide: – Less is best – Leave wet – Only dab, do not rub in – you can use a make up brush to dab. Remain completely expressionless while it sets. You can fan it dry if you like with a piece of paper!
- Wait for 10 minutes
- Apply your makeup
- The product works better when slightly warmed up so run the vial under some warm water – or put a small amount on your figure and rub your fingers together to make the product warm
- Less is best – if you apply too much you will be left with a residue.
- It may take a few tries to get it right for your skin type
- To remove cleanse area with mild face wash
Larimide is great to put on before makeup (which I find is best) but it’s also okay on top of makeup, it’s just a matter of finding what suits you! Makeup use a foundation that’s oil free – or use Mineral makeup.